For the purposes of what is established in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the users of this web page are informed that the personal data they provide either in the completion of any form, or through e-mail or otherwise, will be treated in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
The data provided will be processed by VEFA TRAVEL- VIAGENS E TURISMO, UNIPESSOAL LDA (from now on, Vefa Travel) holder of the same, whose contact details are as follows: Lugar de Vila Verde – Reboreda 4920-012 Vila Nova Cerveira, with the following telephone number: 251708240 and the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, for the following purposes:
1. Sending commercial communications (advertising, newsletter and invitations) from Vefa Travel, including through electronic means. Through these communications, users will be informed about the different products, services, offers, raffles, promotions, contests and other events offered by Vefa Travel, which will be carried out by third parties, in this case by the company Sucesso100Barreiras, Lda (iConsulting Group).
2. Execution of statistical studies. More specifically, your data and, where appropriate, opinions, suggestions, etc. may be used for commercial and / or market research, increase or improvement of our services, adapting our offers to your preferences and / or needs, based on the study and segmentation of personal and business information you provide as a result of your access to this Web Platform.
3. Registration of your web registration, response to queries, requests, entries in contests, promotions and other events organized by Vefa Travel or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are placed available on the company's website.
4. In case the user sends a resumé to the company, the data provided will be processed for the management and processing of a job application. The data will be treated on the legal basis of the consent of the person providing it. You may cancel such consent at any time, although this does not affect the lawfulness of the treatments previously performed. The provision of data is voluntary, although if it is not, it cannot be processed for the purposes indicated. The data will be kept for as long as it takes to respond to your request, consultation, registration and to consider the given process as definitely terminated.
Subsequently, data will be kept in the form of a communications history, unless the user requests its deletion through the e-mail indicated above. If the data is processed for the sending of commercial communications or for a statistical purpose, they can be stored indefinitely, unless the user opposes to this.
Likewise, if the user has submitted his curriculum via the Web, through email@example.com, his data will be preserved until his application for employment is resolved, or for a longer period, if new work can arise that fit the person’s profile. In any case, data will be stored for a maximum period of one year from the date it was made available. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the given person is hired, his data will be kept as long as the employment relationship lasts.
5. Manage customer orders (process your orders online, including sending e-mails and / or text messages to inform you about the service, contact the customer in case there is a problem with any of the orders or other reasons for logistics, etc.). In this case, the data will be processed on the basis of the legal relationship between the parties, as a result of the provision of services offered. The delivery of data for this purpose is mandatory; otherwise, the request cannot be managed. The data will be kept for as long as the service relationship continues, and even afterwards, until the possible liabilities that may derive from it are statute-barred.
The User accepts the treatment and inclusion of the data collected during navigation in this web page, or provided by completing any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relation, in accordance with what was indicated above. During the data collection process, and in each place of the web page where such data is requested, the User will be informed, either by means of a hyperlink or by including the appropriate information in the form itself, on the mandatory or non-mandatory nature of the collection of data.
The user is warned that, in order to execute requests, the identification of the identity (name, two surnames, Identification Card or Citizen Card), domicile, telephone, e-mail and, if necessary, the credit card information (number, CVV number and its expiration date) to conclude a payment process, as these are compulsory elements to make the payment and for the formalization and provision of such services offered in this website.
If we have been provided with data from third parties, it is the responsibility of those who do it, to inform of everything that is established in this clause and to obtain the person’s prior consent to do so.
Likewise, Vefa Travel informs that through its social networks, events, contests, promotions, campaigns or any other type of advertising information, events will be published about the services that it offers, accepting the user to be recipient of such information by the mere fact of being a "friend" or "follower" of Vefa Travel in social networks. If you do not want to receive this information in your social profiles, you should stop following Vefa Travel on these social media platforms.
Vefa Travel guarantees to its users, at all times, the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, elimination, opposition, limitation and portability with respect to the personal data provided, under the terms established in the GDPR. Web users may exercise such rights by submitting an express request, with a copy of their Identification Card or Citizen Card, to any of the following addresses:
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Address: Lugar de Vila Verde – Reboreda 4920 – 012 Vila Nova de Cerveira, Portugal
Vefa Travel commits itself to use the personal data provided in accordance with the purposes indicated in this Data Protection Policy, respecting its confidentiality, as well as to fulfil its obligation to save and take all measures to prevent the change, loss, processing or unauthorized access.
The responsibility of the User as to the accuracy of the data provided is exclusive, so if the User have provided false or inaccurate information, Vefa Travel reserves the right to prohibit that person from accessing the Website, without prejudice to any legal action it deems appropriate in defense of Vefa Travel’s interests.
Vefa Travel also has no obligation to verify, and does not verify, the identity of the Users, nor the veracity, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the data they provide about themselves or other Users.
For all this, the User is responsible for informing Vefa Travel of any changes that occur in the data that it has previously provided and guarantees and is solely responsible for their veracity.